All text copyright Stephen Coates 2006 - 2015

CRAZY IN (AND OUT OF) LOVE


'Be careful what you wish for because it might just come true' - as someone or other said and indeed things have been so crazy of late, I barely know what to say.

Still, that has never stopped me before. Amongst other things, I have been working with the crazy Ms Puppini on her project 'The Forget Me Nots' - more on that and on the lure of Hollywood soon - but in the meatime I thought I would leave this - Eyal's crazy mash up for that crazy remix for The Puppini Sisters - and the last thing that crazy cat did before he left us for Berlin.


6 comments:

Daria said...

California is awaiting your return...

Sally said...

Exciting!!!

Life is for living, we're a long time dead...

clerkenwell kid said...

well, quite, Sally

Unknown said...

You are evil and quite beautiful.

clerkenwell kid said...

thankyou

Anonymous said...

Hey man, wow, thanks.
Thinking of all those gigs. I do miss it.

thanks

e